Welcome To Twentsche (Nanjing) Fibre Optics Ltd. (for short: TFO)!

Holding Company

Based in Haaksbergen, the Netherlands, TKH Group NV is an international operating group of companies and is 

listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam. It owns more than 80 subsidiaries and a worldwide sales

network in 24 countries and regions.

 

 

As an innovative niche player who specialize in catching market opportunities, TKH has three business 

segments including Telecom Solutions, Building Solutions and Industrial Solutions.

 
TKH has four core technologies –vision & security, mission critical communication, connectivity and smart manufacturing, the solutions take core roles in relevant to seven vertical growth markets. The advice and project implementation of our specialist in the field of marketing, process, development, engineering and logistic offer a tailor-made solution for our customer and best practice of TKH know how and skills.

 



Telecom Solutions

The core technologies vision & security, mission critical communication and connectivity are represented in Telecom Solutions. TKH develops, produces and supplies systems ranging from basic outdoor infrastructure for telecom and CATV networks through to indoor home networking applications. Around 40% of the portfolio consists of hub-to-hub optical fibre and copper cable systems. The remaining 60%, consisting of components and systems in the field of connectivity and peripherals, is deployed primarily in network hubs.


 

 

Building solutions

Building Solutions connects the core technologies vision & security, mission critical communications and connectivity in total solutions for security and communications applications in and around buildings as well as for industrial inspection, quality, product and process controls. We focus on efficiency solutions to reduce throughput times for the realization of installations within buildings, and on intelligent video, mission critical communications, evacuations, access (control) and registration systems for a number of specific sectors, including healthcare, parking, marine and offshore, tunnels and airports.

 


Industrial solutions 

The core technologies vision & security, connectivity and smart manufacturing are represented in Industrial Solutions. TKH develops, produces and delivers specialty cable and ‘plug and play’ cable systems. In a number of specialized industrial sectors, such as tire manufacturing, robotics, medical and machine building industries we deliver innovative, integrated manufacturing systems where TKH’s know-how of automation of production

processes and improvements in the reliability of production systems gives the company the differentiating potential.


TKH strives for strong market positions based chiefly on its own innovative core technologies and services.

TKH and its subsidiaries operate on a global scale. Its growth is concentrated in Europe, North America and Asia.

Employing 5,980 people, TKH achieved a turnover of 1.49 billion in 2019.

Twentsche (Nanjing) Fibre Optics Ltd. 苏ICP备11030802号-1